Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology

Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology

Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology

Includes 24 kW 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater - ECO24, Owner's Manual

For more details about Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology please click link via button above.
More Details

Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology Features

  • Lifetime warranty
  • Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
  • Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
  • Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
  • ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient

For more Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Ecosmart ECO 24 24 KW at 240-Volt Electric Tankless Water Heater with Patented Self Modulating Technology

Customers say's :
Packs a punch!
My fiancé and I recently bought a home and our electric hot water heater was nearly rusted through. Instead of using an enormous tank to heat water we thought it would be wise to go with a tankless system to help keep our bills lower. I was slightly apprehensive about trying this out but it was the direction that we wanted to take and I am beyond thrilled with the results. Hot water is never in short supply. I've had the shower on while running the washing machine without any dip in temperature. As a side note, I do keep it cranked at 140 degrees as my incoming water is pretty cold. It is an awesome machine! My minor complaint is that it takes about two minutes for hot water to start flowing. My words of advice are to consult with an electrician about hook-up and what needs you may have in your home and make sure to check your incoming water temperature to purchase the right model for your climate.


Works fine. Dropped my electric bill
I have installed this EcoSmart 24KW heater as a solar water heater backup. I ran two 3/4" EMT conduits and used 3 pairs of #8 copper for the installation. The EMT serves as the safety ground. (A note here: I ran 3 wires through each conduit, and the wires actually vibrated at 60Hz due to magnetic forces while on. I had to go back and change to 4 and 2 to stop this vibration!) My solar system preheats the water, and the EcoSmart 24KW just adds the necessary energy to bring the water up to 120 degrees F. The EcoSmart 24 KW even heats the water just fine with the solar system not heating on a cold cloudy January day. I have a 3.3 gal/minute shower head (I measured with a 5 gallon bucket & a stopwatch), and about a 65 degree input water temp. A comment here: it seems that it is better to adjust your shower temperature with the cold water only. If your shower is too hot, turn on some more cold. Too cold(?), turn off some cold. That way the flow rate through the EcoSmart is not...

Works Great! Expensive to install.
I was in the market for a new water heater and was debating on going tankless because since being in my home, I've had 2 water heaters (10 years apart) flood my bedroom and ruin my wood floors on one occassion and most recently flood the hallway and laundry closet where my water heater is located (thankfully tiled). I was more motivated to go tankless because I saw the price drop in the equipment since years ago when I first priced it out and if I had one more leak, I was going to scream (my water heater is located in the center of my house (not in the garage/basement like most). So I researched and the ECOSMART was getting great reviews and had the most competitive pricing. I had a 40 gal tank water heater and my plumber said I should be good with an 80amp tankless unit for my home (2 bathrooms equiped with 2 sinks and shower and bath, washing machine, dishwasher and kitchen sink and 3 people in the household and perhaps one day, 4). I orginally chose the 112.5amp unit because...

No comments:

Post a Comment