Sunday, September 7, 2014

Review Noritz NR50-ODNG Outdoor 5.0-GPM Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater

Noritz NR50-ODNG Outdoor 5.0-GPM Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater

Noritz NR50-ODNG Outdoor 5.0-GPM Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater

Our NR50 outdoor model is our newest and most affordable model for apartments, condominiums and townhouses with 1-2 showers. NR50 outdoor model is the way to upgrade your lifestyle to continuous hot water when you need it. This compact model is perfect in.

For more details about Noritz NR50-ODNG Outdoor 5.0-GPM Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater please click link via button above.
More Details

Noritz NR50-ODNG Outdoor 5.0-GPM Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater Features

  • Outdoor model - NO VENTING REQUIRED
  • 12 year warranty - Longer coverage than competition, 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year labor
  • Optional Freezing protection kit - Freezing protection kit is sold separately
  • 0.5 GPM min. flow activation - Capable to handle higher incoming water temperature than current residential series
  • 1/2-inch Gas fitting - NO NEED TO UPSIZE

For more Noritz NR50-ODNG Outdoor 5.0-GPM Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Noritz NR50-ODNG Outdoor 5.0-GPM Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater

Customers say's :
Excellent CS and Tech support !!
I purchased my Noritz NR 50 OD in July 2013. I installed it myself and I've only had one issue a year later. The circuit board blew a fuse and after calling tech support (which by the way CS and tech support extremely helpful) we were able to trouble shoot problem. I live in Southern California where Noritz is located. All parts warranties good for three years. I drove and picked up my new circuit board and with tech support help I installed it and no further issues. I recommend a product the company stands by it and willing to help me solve my problem.


junk
I purchased a Noritz NRC98-DV-NG around mid April 2014 and installed it myself. I have had problems with fluctuating water temperature since it was installed. I contacted Noritz, they did troubleshooting and told me I had a cross connection. I have never had any problems with my tank heater or my plumbing, my house was built in 2002. I called a Noritz certified plumber to come out and verify, he looked it over and said he would change out the shower valve first. This plumber did not charge me. So I buy a new shower valve $150, cut a hole in the drywall replace the valve patch all that up. I still have the same problem so I call Noritz, they say I still have a cross connection. I get a different Noritz certified plumber out, he charges $185 to show up and diagnose the problem. Plumber number 2 checks everything out and charges an additional $160 to troubleshoot with Noritz on the phone because there is a problem with the unit. They decide there is a bad circut board in the...

So far so good. At one point the temp fluctuated during showers ...
So far so good. At one point the temp fluctuated during showers but no place else. I did research, swapped out the low flow shower head and problem was solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment