Saturday, September 27, 2014

Review Noritz NCC1991-ODNG 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Outdoor Mounted, Natural Gas

Noritz NCC1991-ODNG 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Outdoor Mounted, Natural Gas

Noritz NCC1991-ODNG 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Outdoor Mounted, Natural Gas

Noritz provides a near perfect solution for commercial hot water in its NC line of tankless hot water heaters. This modular system can be linked together with up to 24 units, providing over nine million BTUs of hot water per hour. Noritzs new commercial h.

For more details about Noritz NCC1991-ODNG 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Outdoor Mounted, Natural Gas please click link via button above.
More Details

Noritz NCC1991-ODNG 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Outdoor Mounted, Natural Gas Features

  • 9.1 Million BTUs per Hour
  • 84 Percent Efficiency
  • Commercial Grade Copper Heat Exchanger
  • Even Load Distribution with 24 Units

For more Noritz NCC1991-ODNG 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Outdoor Mounted, Natural Gas Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Noritz NCC1991-ODNG 199,900 BTU Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Outdoor Mounted, Natural Gas

Customers say's :
junk
I purchased a Noritz NRC98-DV-NG around mid April 2014 and installed it myself. I have had problems with fluctuating water temperature since it was installed. I contacted Noritz, they did troubleshooting and told me I had a cross connection. I have never had any problems with my tank heater or my plumbing, my house was built in 2002. I called a Noritz certified plumber to come out and verify, he looked it over and said he would change out the shower valve first. This plumber did not charge me. So I buy a new shower valve $150, cut a hole in the drywall replace the valve patch all that up. I still have the same problem so I call Noritz, they say I still have a cross connection. I get a different Noritz certified plumber out, he charges $185 to show up and diagnose the problem. Plumber number 2 checks everything out and charges an additional $160 to troubleshoot with Noritz on the phone because there is a problem with the unit. They decide there is a bad circut board in the...

He had a bad experience with a particular water heater circuit board
Please disregard reviews by Scott A Miller from Swartz Creek, MI regarding Noritz products.
He had a bad experience with a particular water heater circuit board, so he went through and gave 1-star bad reviews to many Noritz water heaters at Amazon, even ones he didn’t buy.
Personal vendettas like this are extremely unhelpful to potential buyers.
I have no personal stock in Noritz, but I have had very good, satisfying experiences with Noritz. Noritz even sent me a new tank and internal piping because mine froze and burst in the winter, even though the water heater was out of warranty and the freeze was not their fault!



1 comment:

  1. Your method of explaining in the blog that’s superb I have no words to praise your blog.
    Commercial Water Heater
    Marine water heater

    ReplyDelete