Friday, September 5, 2014

Review Navien NR-210A Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump and Buffer Tank, Natural Gas

Navien NR-210A Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump and Buffer Tank, Natural Gas

Navien NR-210A Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump and Buffer Tank, Natural Gas

Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump Natural GasSKU: NR210AWith Navien Condensing 98 percent, you get the best of both worlds: the Best Value and "Ultra Condensing Efficiency", which offers substantial savings and contributes to a green-friendly environment. Plus, the installation and venting processes are easy, cost effective, and Navien's products are simply the best in quality and performance. 98 percent thermal efficiency. 0.97 energy factor 17000 - 180000 BTU/hr Flow rates - At 35 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 10 GPM, At 45 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 7.7 GPM, At 77 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 4.6 GPM Easy installation and PVC venting Includes NR-10DU remote controlNR-210A includes a mini buffer tank and circulation pumpNote: We will not be held liable for any damages, injury or death caused by proper or improper installation of hot water heaters. All water heaters of any type MUST be installed by a trained and licensed technician. See Terms and Conditions. The warranty may beco...

For more details about Navien NR-210A Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump and Buffer Tank, Natural Gas please click link via button above.
More Details

Navien NR-210A Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump and Buffer Tank, Natural Gas Features

  • 98 percent thermal efficiency. 0.94 energy factor
  • 17000 - 199000 BTU/hr
  • Flow rates - At 35 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 10 GPM, At 45 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 7.7 GPM, At 77 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 4.6 GPM
  • Easy installation and PVC venting
  • Includes NR-10DU remote control

For more Navien NR-210A Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump and Buffer Tank, Natural Gas Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Navien NR-210A Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Pump and Buffer Tank, Natural Gas

Customers say's :
Excellent Product - If installer is PROFESSIONAL
First: the Navien NR-series tankless has only been in service since Oct 2009, so the 2yr+ ownership reviews were done on the CR-series. The CR-series did have issues which were addressed in warranty fixes and massively updated on the NR-series. Second: do your research. I replaced my 17yr old A.O. Smith gas tank with the Navien NR-240A. The NR met my criteria of long warranty, EF, min GPM (zero). It didn't hurt either that I was getting the governments credit either, so I went to energystar.gov to do a lot of research heavy lifting. The "A" model included a small buffer tank (to eliminate the "cold sandwich") and a built in circulation pump. Make sure your plumber (or if you DYI) installs recirculation T's at the longest runs (in my case, master bathroom). Combinded with the built-in circulation pump, this will also eliminate the time it takes to get hot water to your facet (example: from 60sec to 5sec). Do not go with marketing fluff from other manufacturers (such as "market leader",...

DO NOT BUY THIS NAVIEN PRODUCT
Navien NR240A installed on Dec 27 2011.
The reason I puchased this product from a licensed plumbing supplier is that it is warrantied by Navien for 15 years. We'll get back to the warranty and Navien Customer Service in a minute.
Exactly 16 days after the install by a licensed, bonded plumber with experience installing this model, the unit automatically shut itself off and flashed Error Code 16 (heat exchanger). Plumber came out and called Navien Tech Support Dept., who I could hear over speaker phone. Navien Cust Service was rude and condescending, but was able to determine that the 16 day old tankless water heater already needed the mother board replaced. To be fair, Navien did send me a new motherboard via overnight delivery. Now my plumber, who I researched and trust, and who has worked on the Boss' house, explained to Navien that he is a plumber, and not licensed to repair the inner workings of their product. "No problem, we have techs in the area." Well, the...

Navien NR-210A
UPDATE
I have had for about 1 year through winter an I have had no problems! My family loves it!

First I should start by saying I have only had it in operation for two months. The main reason I bought this is a 80 gallon water heater wasn't big enough to meet our hot water demands. (4 kids) this keeps up with our needs. I am very happy with the Navien 210A.

I had 2 quotes to install and the installation quotes where $2500 and $3000 by local plumbers. What a joke and a rip off. I did the research by reading the online guides from the Navien web site. It looked relatively easy and straight forward. I decided to install it myself and then bought the unit. It took me 15hrs and $300 in supplies and tools including renting a core drill to drill through my brick and two trips to Lowes to get supplies and getting the gas line threaded.
The unit has worked with no issues and I did call Navien technical support because I wanted to us the unit before I ran the...

No comments:

Post a Comment