Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Review Navien NR-180 Condensing Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

Navien NR-180 Condensing Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

Navien NR-180 Condensing Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

Navien Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater Natural GasSKU: NR180With Navien Condensing 98 percent, you get the best of both worlds: the Best Value and "Ultra Condensing Efficiency", which offers substantial savings and contributes to a green-friendly environment. Plus, the installation and venting processes are easy, cost effective, and Navien's products are simply the best in quality and performance. 98 percent thermal efficiency. 0.96 energy factor 17000 - 199000 BTU/hr Flow rates - At 35 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 10 GPM, At 45 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 7.7 GPM, At 77 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 3.8 GPM Easy installation and PVC venting Includes NR-10DU remote controlNote: We will not be held liable for any damages, injury or death caused by proper or improper installation of hot water heaters. All water heaters of any type MUST be installed by a trained and licensed technician. See Terms and Conditions. The warranty may become void if the water heater was not specified by a professional...

For more details about Navien NR-180 Condensing Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas please click link via button above.
More Details

Navien NR-180 Condensing Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas Features

  • 98 percent thermal efficiency. 0.96 energy factor
  • 17000 - 199000 BTU/hr
  • Flow rates - At 35 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 10 GPM, At 45 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 7.7 GPM, At 77 Degree Fahrenheit Rise : 3.8 GPM
  • Easy installation and PVC venting
  • Includes NR-10DU remote control

For more Navien NR-180 Condensing Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Navien NR-180 Condensing Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

Customers say's :
Why go tankless?
I have a Navien CR-180A (gas) and it's the worst water heater I've ever experienced.

1. It doesn't use less gas. I keep records of utility usage and in the summer months my gas bill is no lower with this unit than the previous 30gal tank HWH (hot water heater). If anything, it's slightly higher.

2. It does not supply constant temperature water to my shower. With the old HWH I was able to set the shower up, step in and shower for as long as I liked (probably never more than 15minutes) without readjusting the shower. Now, I must readjust the temperature several times during even the briefest of showers (5 minutes).

3. It doesn't always supply HOT (very warm yes, but not HOT) water. I notice this when setting up the dishwasher. I upped the temperature setting from factory recommended 120 to 125 degrees. I turn on the hot water tap at the kitchen faucet and let it run to heat the water in the line so the dishwasher draws hot water without a cold...

Never Navien!!
If you are considering purchasing a Navien Tankless hot water heater, PLEASE save yourself the headache! I had purchased three Navien heaters for two of my homes, and I have had nothing but problems with getting hot water for both houses on a regular basis. After remaining patient for two years of constant issues of trying to obtain regular hot water flow, (and several expensive bills of constant visits from my plumber), I finally discarded my Navien water heaters. To the trash they went! $$$$

With Navien, there was no fuel savings, there was the long delay of getting hot water to appliances and to the bathroom showers, (even with a recirculating system), and then to top it all off, ONCE the water temperature was perfect for showering, the water turned cold then scalding, scalding then cold! Clearly the product is NOT worth your consideration. Let my lesson of outrageous expense of THREE navien hot water heaters, then the cost of innumerable plumber visits to...

Cut my gas bill in half
I love this, I live in a 3 bed / 1 bath home. Got this to replace a 40 gallon water heater that was dying. I can do dishes, laundry and shower all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment