Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review Takagi T-T-KJr2-OS-LP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane

Takagi T-T-KJr2-OS-LP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane

Takagi T-T-KJr2-OS-LP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane

Liquid Propane OutdoorTankless Water Heater The T-KJr2-OS model is the smallest unit in the Takagi line-up. The T-KJr2-OS is perfect for light residential (i.e. small apartment units) and radiant heating applications. This small but powerful unit, with gas inputs up to 140,000 BTU per hour, can meet all the hot water needs of a small American Home or apartment with one or two bathrooms. This unit will flow at a maximum of 6.6 gallons per minute. The Takagi T-KJr2-OS can virtually do anything a 40 gallon tank-type water heater can do and more! Features: Capacity 1-2 Showers (Depending on climate) Gas Fired Tankless Water Heater Outdoor Installation Only Safety Features: Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor (AFR), Exhaust and Water Temperature Safety Control, and Overheat Cutoff Fuse Internal Freeze Protection System Manual reset switch Specifications: Min 19,500 BTU/h Max 140,000 BTU/h Energy Factor - 0.82 Dimensions - H 20.3" x W 13.8" x D 8.5" Weight - 33 lbs Clearance- Top: 12", Bottom: 12", Front:...

For more details about Takagi T-T-KJr2-OS-LP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane please click link via button above.
More Details

Takagi T-T-KJr2-OS-LP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane Features

  • Outside installation only; Includes internal freeze protection
  • 19,500 - 140,000 BTU/hr
  • 0.82 energy factor
  • 6.6 GPM max flow rate

For more Takagi T-T-KJr2-OS-LP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Takagi T-T-KJr2-OS-LP Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane

Customers say's :
love my old Takagi
Just be sure to order the correct unit for your needs,,,,, natural gas and propane units are quite different and also there are inside and outside units. I was shipped a missmarked unit , ordered propane and had to return a natural gas unit, and pay return shipping from Hawaii. Mike


Good heated water
Bought this unit for my cabin. It really works good. It takes about a minute for it to heat the water. It did freeze during the cold weather this year but that was might fault. It burst a copper line inside the unit but the rupture was where I could solder it. So far it has held. My unit is outside. This would not have happened if I had read the directions better. I shut the cabin down during Christmas and pulled power on everything. I am off-grid and I was wanting to save battery power. When I did that I shut the auto-freeze control inside this unit off. I believe it says that a inside heater comes on automatically to prevent freeze when the weather is below 36 degrees. If I had not cut the power I would not have had a rupture.

The part if I had not been able to fix was about $300. I was lucky. The unit is a good one and easy to install.


Great Product and Great Price
Purchased this for our Park Model trailer, I figured the 6gpm would be more than necessary but the price was to good to pass up. Be prepared to spend an extra 150-200 dollars for the required hardware for installation. We are very pleased with this unit, it takes about 20 seconds for the hot water to reach our shower but after that we never run out. I even ran the dish washer at the same time with no problems. So overall for the price and GPM we are very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment