Sunday, August 24, 2014

Review Bosch AE-7.2 PowerStar 1.2 GPM Point-Of-Use Indoor Tankless Electric Water Heater

Bosch AE-7.2 PowerStar 1.2 GPM Point-Of-Use Indoor Tankless Electric Water Heater

Bosch AE-7.2 PowerStar 1.2 GPM Point-Of-Use Indoor Tankless Electric Water Heater

Includes AE7.2 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater - AE7.2-RE

For more details about Bosch AE-7.2 PowerStar 1.2 GPM Point-Of-Use Indoor Tankless Electric Water Heater please click link via button above.
More Details

Bosch AE-7.2 PowerStar 1.2 GPM Point-Of-Use Indoor Tankless Electric Water Heater Features

  • Eliminates long waits for hot water
  • Easy installation
  • Mounts on wall in any direction
  • 99-Percent efficient
  • This unit will operate on 220-Volt at 84-Percent of capacity and on 208-Volt at 75-Percent of capacity

For more Bosch AE-7.2 PowerStar 1.2 GPM Point-Of-Use Indoor Tankless Electric Water Heater Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Bosch AE-7.2 PowerStar 1.2 GPM Point-Of-Use Indoor Tankless Electric Water Heater

Customers say's :
Don't install yourself
The first page of the product manual states that this product should be installed by a professional and that the manual be given to the owner after installation. I am a long time do it yourself-er and former maintenance man; I knew I could do this... truthfully I could and did, but it stretched me. First I had to run a 220 line from my power box to the area of installation, next I had to mount the device and install the power line, finally I had to cut into my 3/4" water line, under my house and create a separate cold water line for the device. It is true I could have split my existing 1/2" cold water line with simple tubing, but that would have lowered the overall water pressure. After all was complete I hit the power switch on and let the water flow, instantly I had very hot water (Nice!)

Previous to this I had an on demand water heater for the whole house, it works well, but it takes to long to get to the kitchen sink. That is when I had the idea to get this device...

An idea whose time has come!
We purchased this water heater to feed a couple of sinks, and it works great! It is not a high-demand heater, so it gets water pretty hot if you don't have a high flow rate. Best of all, it only uses energy when it's on-the heater switches itself on with demand. This one requires 240 volts and 30 amps, although it will run with less power with less heat. Bosch units appear to be very dependable.


very effecent
Bought this for small 2 be rm lake house. Went from a 4 or 6 gal elec.that I had to shut off shower while soaping to have enough water to rinse off. Guests had to space time between their showers when coming in from swimming. With the new tankless unit I have hot water as long as I need. Also when kids or guests are there there will be no waiting for heater to reheat. Two very slight minuses, A very slight flow reduction and a very slight temp change when the well pump cycles on and off. I like it so well that I well be installing the same heater in my home plus a tankless gas for large volumes of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment