Sunday, August 17, 2014

Review EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology

EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology

EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology

This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a "whole home" model for climates where incoming water temperature is 67°F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67°F and an output setting of 105°F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giv...

For more details about EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology please click link via button above.
More Details

EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology Features

  • LIFETIME WARRANTY for residential use
  • Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
  • NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
  • Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
  • Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water

For more EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology

Customers say's :
Great product so far...
I owned this product so far for a month and has been doing great. Excellent performance, consistently hot water and great energy savings. I installed it my self and I have a few tips:
Make sure you use #6 electric cable, it's the recommended and safer cable width. You will need three cables and a 60 amp breaker. For the water pipes. You will NOT need any water heater hose. You only need to adapt the house water pipes to the heater with pressure fitting (which are included with the water heater) make sure that after you install all, BUT before feeding the heater with electricity, open all the house hot and cold water faucets to remove all the air inside the pipes. THEN, feed it with the electricity. After this you will be amazed by its performance.

The only thing that I am concern is: how much time will this water heater will last without any problems? For me anything beyond 2 years is acceptable. Before 2 years will be very disappointing. So I will be informing you...

excellent product!!
Here's my story review.
I live in a mobile community, one college guy who can't buy a real house. Lived here for 25 years, one day the bathroom looks all wet on the floor, walls stained. The old waterheater sprung a leak and had to go. No floor pan was installed back in the old days so it seems *slaps head*. I shopped around for waterheaters but there were $300< starting price range. I decided to shop around and my main influence is comments (yes like this one) and youtube reviews. Found out tankless ones might save me money. Plus the initial cost was amazing I paid less than $250 for my 11kw EcoSmart unit. I use a drip/drain pan just in case it leaks somehow on the floor. I waited for this review to actually use it for 3 weeks now.

I learned how to solder pipe (easy, fun, use lots of flux!!) to make some small 1/2" thread to 3/4" thread copper shortie pipes to adapt to the unit. I upgraded my circuit breaker to 60 amps dual pole (240v) from 40 amps. I was...

Works great! Saves space and money!
I own a 1500 square foot condo. Our 38 gallon water heater died and from hard water sediment I could not replace the electric coil. We looked into a "green" solution and found these tankless designs. After looking around the EcoSmart was really a great design and price. Through Amazom we were able to get it delivered next day using the "ship local" option. VERY VERY thankfull for that as we wanted our hot showers back. :)

I installed it myself; made sure I had a #6 wire running to the box, I had to change my circuit breaker from a 30A to a 60A, very awesome of EcoSmart to include a template to drill the holes for mounting. Drilled the holes, mounted it on the wall, wired it up and ran the hoses.. vuala, hot water! This was a super easy install and the longest part was waiting for the old tank to empty.

I seriously consider this an upgrade as it is cheaper to run and we NEVER run out of hot water. No longer have to wait 10 minutes between showers in our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment