Saturday, August 23, 2014

Review Rinnai V65IN 5.3 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater

Rinnai V65IN 5.3 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater

Rinnai V65IN 5.3 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater

Rinnai's V65I interior-mount tankless water heater efficiently delivers up to 5.3-Gallon per minute (GPM) of hot water, making it perfect for your one- or two-bathroom home. This easy-to-install, ultra-compact unit lets you enjoy all the benefits of Rinnai tankless water heating. You'll experience clean, reliable hot water at a consistent pre-set temperature, while saving energy and precious floor space in your home.

For more details about Rinnai V65IN 5.3 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater please click link via button above.
More Details

Rinnai V65IN 5.3 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater Features

  • Max BTU's 150,000
  • Max Energy Factor 0.82
  • Indoor Installations
  • Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
  • Lightweight and Compact

For more Rinnai V65IN 5.3 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Rinnai V65IN 5.3 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater

Customers say's :
it heats water...
install was fairly painless as far as the unit goes. I chose this as the time to learn to solder plumbing so that stretched things out. I move my water lines and got a bigger gas line to replace the one going to the old hot water heater.
I ran it for 2 days with no vent on it. I just kept the back door open so no chance of carbon monoxide poison. I wouldn't recommend doing this but I'm OUTRAGEOUS!!
Unit worked fine. washed a few loads of clothes. dishwasher and a couple showers. No problems. I wish it would get 10 degrees hotter. 120 is not quite good enough. I guess there's an Addon to make it go to 140 which would be nice. sucks you have to pay more for it.
!!!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!!
It doesn't come with a vent kit And the instructions all refer to their vent setup.
Here's the important thing!! Its a direct vent unit. Not knowing what that meant I connected a 5" vent to the unit. It slides right in past the rubber gasket. Perfect fit I...

Exactly what I needed
This tankless water heater works super. It is in close proximity to the appliances using it and is very efficient. It kicks on with even a trickle flow and water is hot within a few seconds and stays hot. Very pleased with this natural gas unit. It does require special venting and placement near an outside wall for the venting. One button turn off or on for vacationing or long periods without use. Push the button to turn on after vacationing and you have hot water within seconds. Regular water heaters will take 30 minutes to an hour depending on the size to get that first hot water after a vacation. I am servicing one office bathroom (sink and shower) with this unit.


Hot H20 on demand!!!
This is one of the best. I have installed and used Rheem before but this unit is much better. Installs easil with the recommended vent kit and gives unlimited hot water to a small unit.

2 comments:

  1. I have been intelligent for hours and I haven't gone through such awesome stuff. Rinnai Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    water heater installer waterbury

    ReplyDelete