Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute

Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute

Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute

Experience a never-ending supply of fresh hot water, and a sleek, sculpted water heater design. Whether you are building a spacious new home or remodeling your older home, Rinnai LS units can be used individually, in pairs, or in banks of three or more to supply all your hot water needs. LS Series interior-mount units can be placed in any room, vent directly to the outside and have an integrated condensate collector. LS Series exterior-mount units require no additional venting and can even be installed in a recessed enclosure, then painted or textured to match the exterior of your home for a clean, inconspicuous appearance. All LS units contain a commercial-grade heat exchanger for optimum durability. Homeowners get the reliability of commercial-grade construction and an industry-leading 12-year limited warranty.

For more details about Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute please click link via button above.
More Details

Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute Features

  • Comes standard with mc-91-1us digital controller with error code indicator
  • 82-Percent thermal efficiency
  • G13 medium bipin lamp holder
  • Commercial temperature settings: 98°f - 160°f (commercial controller must be purchased separately)

For more Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute

Customers say's :
Just a great product
This is just a great product. I bought one locally and then bought another thru Amazon. The same product, thru amazon, was $300 cheaper. Always check out amazon before you buy. I use one to feed half the house and another for the other half. We have three bathrooms and can take three showers, wash clothes and was dishes at the same time. Try to do this with a conventional water heater.


Best water heater ever!
I installed this water heater in my San Francisco house two weeks ago.The unit was delivered promptly and properly packaged. I decided to go with an exterior installation because a: the venting system required for the interior-mounted heater would have cost me more than the water heater itself, and b: the noises coming from the heater could have been too annoying to me.

I would like to say that this installation was not easy and I would not recommend it for somebody who doesn't have previous experience with water and gas piping work.( I myself had problems finding a place to custom cut and tread some gas pipes I needed.) The electrical portion of the work was easy in my case because I already had a junction box with extra circuits near the installation.
After a couple of days of dealing with purchasing and installing the piping to make my system work (about another $300 +), I finally had everything connected and tested for leaks etc. I set my W.H. to 120 F and decided...

Hot Water FOREVER!
I recently had a new home built & the contractor put the unit in so I can't comment on ease of installation (others have already done so anyway...)

What I can comment on is how I can linger in the shower for an hour if I want.

I can have both bathroom showers in use at the same time while running the dishwasher & doing a load of clothes & everyone gets a generous supply of hot water!

The system comes with a default temperature limit of 120 degrees fahrenheit which you can change to 140 degrees by flipping a dip switch in the outside unit.

1. Go to the outside temperature controller unit & remove the cover.
2. Look on the lower right side & you'll see a series of 8 dip switches.
3. Flip switch #6 to the right (on position) to raise the limit to 140 degrees.
4. Now you can set the thermostat in your house as high as 140 degrees fahrenheit.

(A pdf manual can be downloaded at the manufacturers website.)

I set...

No comments:

Post a Comment