Saturday, August 23, 2014

Review Eemax EMT1 1.3-Gallon Mini Tank Electric Water Heater

Eemax EMT1 1.3-Gallon Mini Tank Electric Water Heater

Eemax EMT1 1.3-Gallon Mini Tank Electric Water Heater

Prevent good water from going down the drain by heating and storing it at the point of use. Point of use heating eliminates long hot water pipe runs. Includes: field replaceable element, T&P valve.

For more details about Eemax EMT1 1.3-Gallon Mini Tank Electric Water Heater please click link via button above.
More Details

Eemax EMT1 1.3-Gallon Mini Tank Electric Water Heater Features

  • Point-of-use, ideal for under the sink providing instantaneous hot water
  • Easy installation with 120V outlet plug
  • Adjustable temperature range (50°F to 140°F)
  • Wall and floor mountable
  • 1/2" NPT Connections

For more Eemax EMT1 1.3-Gallon Mini Tank Electric Water Heater Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Eemax EMT1 1.3-Gallon Mini Tank Electric Water Heater

Customers say's :
Perfect little water heater--110 volts
This was purchased as a primer tank for the hot water side of the the kitchen sink. The sink is so far front the water heater that we had to wait 2-3 min for hot water to arrive.
We simply connect this between the hot water supply line and the faucet and we now have continuous hot water.
If you buy one of these for this purpose make sure you do a little research because some are heat regulated and will not work in this fashion.
Great product


Neat little water heater
Nice and compact, easy to install, it also looks nice ... and it's doing exactly what I want it to. Now we'll see how long it lasts.


You have to use it SMART
Installed it under my sink. Instant how water! I think there was a flow restrictor I was supposed to install so the incoming cold water would not mix prematurely and chill the outgoing water.
I did not install it and when I run the water full force, it does go cool prematurely. I don't know if this is a design flaw, or is just a result of being a small tank.
I would not go back and change it. I like having full flow water from the hot tap when I want flow. I can partially open the faucet when I want to keep it hot.
We can run it slowly and have water hot enough to make tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment