Monday, August 25, 2014

Review Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

8.0 GPM Natural Gas Indoor Tankless Water Heater The all new T-K4 models have an impressive max GPM of 8.0GPM! Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly, the T-K4-IN can be installed indoor with an optional Direct Vent kit. This tankless water heater is a powerful unit with gas inputs up to 190,000 BTU per hour. Since there is no tank to fill, there is no end to your supply of hot water. Depending on the model, Takagi Tankless water heaters deliver between 200 gallons and 500 gallons of hot water every hour on demand. Tankless systems guarantee that an endless supply of water is available to residences, commercial spaces or anywhere a constant source of hot water is needed. Features: Capacity 2-3 Showers (Depending on climate) Gas Fired Tankless Water Heater Indoor Installation Only Safety Features: Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor (AFR), Exhaust and Water Temperature Safety Control, and Overheat Cutoff Fuse Internal Freeze Protection System Manual reset switch Power Cord Included Specification...

For more details about Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas please click link via button above.
More Details

Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas Features

  • Indoor installation only; Direct-vent conversion optional
  • 11,000 - 190,000 BTU/hr
  • 0.82 energy factor
  • 8.0 GPM max flow rate
  • Exhaust and water temperature safety control

For more Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas Features please click link via button above.
More Feature

Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas

Customers say's :
Please Go Away And Look For Something Else, Do NOT BUY
When it worked, it was fine. But the maintenance on these things and the WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER with guys with the heaviest unintelligible accents ever, who refuse to honor a single darned iota of the warranty makes this an unmitigated disaster and piece of garbage. I cannot stress this enough: AVOID AVOID AVOID.

I have installed about a dozen of these over the years, and only had two work properly for more than five years. And when they break, they are never ever fixable. It's rip off the old one and put in a new one, but Takagi constant changes its inlet/outlet configurations, so there's about about grand in plumbing costs right there.

I have several rental properties, and I installed a few Rheem units when I was low on cash because I got a close-out deal, and I thought those would be lousy, a short term solution. But over ten years later, they have been absolutely trouble free. Only one had an issue, and the warranty came through and they replaced it at...

Don't but this pile of junk
These Takagi water heaters are nothing but a big pile of s***. I've had 2 of these so far in a rental house that I am a partner in. Each one lasted about a year and a half and started having problems with each unit after about 1 year, these were both brand new units I am talking about here. I called Takagi's "authorized" technician for my area when I had problems with unit #1. This so called "technician" knew nothing about these things or how to fix one. He suggested pulling out the circuit board and sending it back to the factory for repair. He said I would get it back "good as new" in about 3 weeks. Keep in mind that this is a rental house with a family living in it. I had no choice except to have the unit replaced with a new Takagi unit at a cost of around $1200. I thought the problems were solved.

Almost exactly one year later, the tennants call to say they are having problems with unit #2. I called a different "authorized technician" this time. He informed me that the...

Works like a champ!
I've had my T-K4-IN NG for over a year (installed May of 2011). It has met all of my expectations. Endless hot water for a household of 6. It replaced an older electric tank hot water heater that failed in spectacular fashion (gallons of water all over the floor). I like the fact that I do not have to worry about being the last one in the shower, or staying too long in the shower if there are others waiting to get in right after me. Great product, absolute pleasure to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment